Artikler i denne sektion
- News - New transport bags, here's how.
- Nyhed - Nye transportposer, sådan gør du.
- Hvor mange opgaver skal jeg levere?
- Hvad er REMA 1000 med Vigo og hvordan handler jeg for andre?
- Hvem kan handle for andre via REMA 1000 med Vigo?
- Hvilke regler gælder, når jeg handler for andre?
- Hvordan opretter jeg mig som indkøber?
- Hvad får jeg for at hjælpe andre med indkøbene?
- Hvordan får jeg en indkøbsopgave?
News - New transport bags, here's how.
For years, our customers have requested an alternative delivery packaging for our REMA 1000 plastic bags, and we are pleased to announce we can now present it.
The new bags can be used as a bag liner, and it can for instance be inserted into shopping nets or a backpack.
Read the Vigo-shopper procedure for the new bags below.
New procedure for Vigo-shoppers, delivering with REMA 1000 with Vigo:
- Upon arrival at your local REMA 1000, please ask the staff to provide you with a roll of transportation bags. One roll contains 20 bags. (You can receive a new roll when you have used the last one).
- Take care when packing the groceries, by placing the heavy items in the bottom. Only use the number of transport bags that you deem appropriate for the items purchased.
- The transportation bags are not meant to be carried by themselves. Instead, you can use the transportation bag with a REMA 1000 shopping net - the transportation bags are made to fit the size of these. You can also place the transportation bag in your backpack, a cardboard box, or something else.
- Upon arrival at the customer's, the goods are handed over in the transportation bag. The remaining bags from the roll can be used for the next Vigo task.
If you use Scan Selv for Vigo, you can pack the groceries directly into the transportation bags while finding and scanning the items.
Is the roll with transport bags used up? See here how to get a new roll **Insert link to the article "Need transportation bags."